Views
Helpful
Replies

Move a call hunt to an annunciator as a last resort

aminedahel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, guys,

I need some help regarding the call hunt configuration.

I'm trying to configure a call hunt to pass from one line to the other, and when no line answers the incoming call, 

the caller is forwarded to an annunciator or a pre-recorded message saying something like: "We're sorry all the lines are busy, please call back"

So far I managed  to get the busy tone when no line is available.

So, guys,

Can you show me how to configure a pre-recorded message as a last resort ??

All hints are welcome.

Thanks in advance, guys.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'll assume this is CUCM (FYI, you need to mention what you're working with, not only what you want to achieve)

You would need to send the call to CUC or CUE to do that, all you get in CUCM for queuing announcements are an initial announcement, and a periodic announcement.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'll assume this is CUCM (FYI, you need to mention what you're working with, not only what you want to achieve)

You would need to send the call to CUC or CUE to do that, all you get in CUCM for queuing announcements are an initial announcement, and a periodic announcement.

HTH

java

You assumed correctly, Jaime, I forgot to mention that I'm working with CUCM 9.1.2

Can you show me how to configure / use the initial announcement or the periodic announcement?

BR

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_01000.html

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: