Views
Helpful
Replies

Dual Line problem with Cisco IP phone 99XX on CUCM 9.1

aminedahel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, guys,

I tried to configure a device profile for 9971 with two DN lines, and I assigned it to an end user

which I logged in with into a Cisco IP phone 9971, the problem is that once I logged in, I'm finding only

the first DN line, the second is missing.

Knowing that I had the same problem with the 9951 model, I got no problem with 89XX models.

Can you, guys, give me some help regarding this issue?

I really appreciate your help, guys.

Best regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi.

Try to create another Phone Button template dedicated for that UDP. Try also to add the same Phone button template to a physical phone 9971 and try to login there

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Did you set the phone button template on the device profile, did you create the 2nd DN on the device profile?

Please rate useful posts.

Yes I did set the PBT and the seconde DN, George.

Hi.

Try to create another Phone Button template dedicated for that UDP. Try also to add the same Phone button template to a physical phone 9971 and try to login there

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the UDP based on, is it also 9971 phone?

Keep in mind there is a concept of extension mobility equivalency:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmfeat/fsgd-861-cm/fsem.html#wp1386088

so, if UDP based on a model is different from what you are logging onto some features may not work including line appearances.  

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: