Views
Helpful
Replies

SX10 Phonebook Folders

Jason Neurohr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the SX10's are supposed to show phonebook folders when controlling the unit via remote (local contacts/favorites, not directory). On the web GUI the phonebook entries have been created in folders however on the unit itself they are presented as a single list. We have multiple SX10's exhibiting this, and it occurs on both 7.1.4 and 7.2.0

Regards

Jason

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I just tested creating some contacts within folders myself through the web interface, and I'm getting the same thing as you.  It looks like folders aren't supported within local contacts or the SX10 doesn't understand how to display the local phone book that way.  Might be worth taking it to TAC to see if it's by design, or a BUG.

I don't have an SX10 yet, so don't know if it has the "MyContactsExpanded" option? If it does, might work if set to "Off" perhaps?

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

I just checked the SX10 admin guide, and there isn't a "MyContactsExpanded" option.  Looks like how the local phone books are displayed isn't a configurable option.

Thanks for your responses guys. The customer who has these SX10's doesn't have service contracts so I cannot raise with TAC just yet. Will update this thread if I can get a definitive answer from Cisco.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: