cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bring up NJ Data Center

anilcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I need to bring up a Data center, this will be the Primary and the Other data center in NV will be the back. The  NV data center us up. Basically i believe the Configs will be duplicated. I need somebody who can help me with this Turn up.

3 Replies 3

ALIAOF_
Level 6
Level 6

Man that is a pretty big and complicated task i.e; bringing up not one two data centers.  And considering you have provided no information at all it is just not possible to provide any help. 

Also if you do not have Cisco and data center design and turn up experience you really need to hire an outside consultant.

kunapuri
Level 1
Level 1

hello Anil

Here is the cisco validated design which you can refer to

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/enterprise/data-center-designs-data-center-networking/index.html#~designs

and let me know if you have any specific question.

Thanks

Kunal

HI Kunal,

I appreciate the link however i should have been more specific. The two siteā€™s  that i want to bring up have a CISCO2821 and one of the site is already up. I will be bringing the other site up and it is configured already and i have attached a config for you to view. I just need some direction on the routes that should be in place. I believe that each router should have the same config and one would be a backup site. The Config I have attached is the NJ site and it is off line right now and it will serve to be the Primary site. Let me know if you can help,

Thanks,

Anil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: