Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

UCCX8.5 Historical Reporting - Agent Call Summary Report (ACD Transfer-In/Out)

Unanswered Question
Oct 7th, 2014
User Badges:

I have a query in relation to the Agent Call Summary Report, specifically the ACD Transfer-In & Out totals.

I've read the documentation but it's not clear to me whether these counts are included in any of the other totals, e.g. the Totals, Inbound/Outbound ACD Totals or the Inbound/Outbound non-IPCC ones.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
safety2008 Mon, 01/12/2015 - 02:48
User Badges:

Anyone know the answer? or can anyone clarify the following statement..

The Agent Summary Report shows more calls presented than the Contact Service Queue Activity Report because the same call was queued to a certain CSQ but presented to multiple agents (because an agent did not answer). Such calls are counted once for the Contact Service Queue Activity Report but counted once for each agent involved for the Agent Summary Report.

Thank you

Aaron Harrison Mon, 01/12/2015 - 03:43
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

What that means is that on the CSQ report, every call will be counted exactly once.

In an agent-focussed report, a call may be sent to one agent, that does not answer, then sent to another. The call would be counted against each agent as 'presented' for example, so if you add up the 'presented' figure for all agents related to a given CSQ, you would get a larger number than the 'presented' figure listed in the CSQ report.

Aaron

safety2008 Mon, 01/12/2015 - 04:22
User Badges:

Aaron,

1st thanks for responding. i get what you are saying but if you look at the 3 attached reports all for the same time frame and look at agent Anne, non of them jive. I would think the agent call summary and agent summ would be close. and even the inbound ACD total, call summary,  should be closer to the calls handled in the agent summary. just confused on the calls handled difference on the 3 reports. thank you again!

Attachment: 
Aaron Harrison Mon, 01/12/2015 - 08:07
User Badges:

Hi

The first report shows 2152 handled/2162 presented.

I would check whether this agent also received calls for queues other than CSQ_Agency_Claim, that would explain why the second report shows 1991 calls handled. Was this filtered for calls to that CSQ?

The third report shows a slightly lower count of 2131. Could that be account for by your report having been run for a different time period? It looks like you had 00:00 on the 31st Dec selected, rather than 23:59 as with the other two reports.

Aaron

safety2008 Mon, 01/12/2015 - 09:29
User Badges:

Aaron,

ya I corrected the report but little difference. And I guess I am not clear on the statement

Such calls are counted once for the Contact Service Queue Activity Report but counted once for each agent involved for the Agent Summary Report.  I interpret this to be CSQ Summary calls handled are the number that the agent handled direct via the queue but I am really not sure what to make on the agent summary report description. Again many thanks!

Aaron Harrison Mon, 01/12/2015 - 09:40
User Badges:

The difference is what the report focuses on:

'Contact Service Queue Activity Report' - shows totals for a CSQ. It shows the number of calls presented to that CSQ, and the number handled by agents in that CSQ. It doesn't care what specific agent answered the call - each call is presented once, and is either handled/aband/deq/etc. It appears only once on this report (assuming it is routed to one queue).

'Agent Summary Report' - Reports on each agent's summary stats.  A call presented to Queue 1 may have been routed to Agent A. If Agent A did not answer, it would route to Agent B. It would then appear as 'presented' for both agents, but 'handled' for Agent B only. Therefore, it appears twice on this report.

Regards

Aaron

safety2008 Mon, 01/12/2015 - 09:55
User Badges:

Aaron

Thanks so much for clearing some of the fog from my head.:)  We are nit a traditional call center in the fact=t that agent not only receive calls from the queue but also to their ACD extensions on claims assigned to them, so trying to match queue calls has been a bit difficult!

Stanley

Actions

This Discussion