cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE5000 to BE6000 License Migration

colins
Level 1
Level 1

We currently have Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1 installed with 125 CUWL Standard licenses. We do not currently have UCSS or ESW. We are looking to upgrade to BE 6000 Version 10.5. Our supplier has told us that we need to purchase the BE6000 appliance 25 CUWL bundle and purchase 100 new CUWL licenses in addition to a new SWSS(UCSS+ESW) contract. We were originally looking to purchase the ESW contract but this has now been replaced by SWSS. I had originally been told that the CUWL licenses were transferable between Unified Communication applications using a zero cost migration option and that we would not need to purchase new licensing. I understand that this may only be available with active UCSS.

My question is would I be able to purchase SWSS on our existing BE 5000 v9.1 and then obtain a zero cost migration to BE 6000 9.1 and then utilise the SWSS contract to upgrade to 10.5.

Having to purchase new CUWL licensing is increasing the cost by a substantial amount.

Thanks

Colin 

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, you want to reach pre-sales for current promotions, or your SE.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: