Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM RTMT doesn't show new subscriber

Henrik Isacsson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently added two new subscribers to the CUCM cluster but they do not appear in RTMT. RTMT also shows a deleted subscriber.

The new subscribers are all in use and are working ok.

Any tips?

Thanks.

BR Henrik

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Henrik,

You can try a couple of things here:

1. Check if the replication status is '2' for all servers. You can check it by logging into CLI and running the following command

admin:show perf query class "Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication"

If its not '2' then try fixing it using the steps as per the following guide

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/52421/troubleshooting-cucm-database-replication-linux-appliance-model

2. Restart the Ris data collector and Tomcat services on all the nodes.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply.

1. Replicate_State                = 2

2. Restarted both tomcat and ris on all servers but no change I'm afraid.

I did notice something else when I was playing around with RTMT. I can pick the new subscribers from the drop down when I search for devices but everywhere where there is a summary of some sort, it is only with the old subscriber.

Are the summary view customizable of some sort? Can someone have manually set the summary views?

BR Henrik

If the old subscriber entry is still present, can you try a cluster reboot and then check RTMT.

Manish

Hi,

I added the new subscriber in the cluster. In RTMT replication status i can see it with Replication status 2

But it won't display under the available servers when i am trying to create a new CM group.

Any suggestion please...

Regards,

Hi Mohsin,

If it is not showing under available servers in a CM group it means that the callmanager service is not activated on that new server. You can go to service activation page in Cisco unified serviceability and activate the callmanager service and it will work.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Thanks Manish,

It is done. But, now i am thinking about myself how come it couldn't come to my mind :)

Again thanks for great help

Regards,