Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiway URI and TMSPE

Looking through the Multiway deployment guide, it tells you to use meet.{username}@<SIP-domain> in the Multiway URI configuration template in TMSPE.

Are there any variables available other than {username} (prefferably something like mobile_phone or address_pattern) that you can set as the multiway URI in a TMSPE configuration template?

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm not able to test this until I get to work tomorrow, but I use the {display_name} and {username} variables within templates to automatically set an endpoint's display name and multiway URI based on the user's account in TMSPE.  So I'd assume using other TMSPE variables should work as well.

Thanks Patrick, I've now tried it and office phone does indeed work.  I was hoping there was some documentation or something listing everything I could use, but office phone sorts out my problem for the time being anyway.

Good to hear it works.

I'd assume you could use any of the variables noted in the TMSPE Deployment Guide, on pg 34.  Might just have to try the specific one you want and see if works.

Ah, didn't think of that, I was reading the multiway and Jabber guides, but not the TMSPE one :)