Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX force open

Will Phinney
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning everyone,

I'm going to be doing a cutover and I want to test the call center, but I don't want to edit my scripts for new hours. How can I force the script open and then close it again? Isn't it as simple as checking the box and typing false? Thanks everyone!

5 Replies 5

Hi Will.

Usually Open / Closed time is defined at script level.

If it was defined as variable, you can go on UCCX on Application Management and modify there the time.

Look at the script and see how the time variable has been defined.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Carlos, thanks for the reply! I do see the time in there and I know I can change it, but I was wondering if I couldn't just force the script open.

Hi Will.

From that screenshot, I can see that you can only force a close not an open.

I suspect that, in this case, you have to modify the script by changing values in Time step.

After that, remember to update the application.

If you can, post the script so that I can see if there is an option to let you to change the Open time without modify the script.

Regards

Carlo

Carlo,

I know that I can change the script (see screen shot) and then save it and update it in the application, but I was wondering if there was another way to do it. For some reason I thought there was a way to force it open in the application. But I trust you are correct!

Hi Will.

If you want, for next times you need, you can add a String variable (with Parameter flagged) in the script EG. ForceOpen.

Before the time check you can add a "SET" step EG- set ForceOpen = 0

Than add an IF step EG if ForceOpen = 1 goto Open.

Flagging "Parameter" option in string variable, You'll be able to modify this value under application configuration.

HTH

Carlo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: