cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE "No HTTP response" concerning Polycom endpoint

Paul Olson
Level 1
Level 1

We have a TMSPE (14.2.1) that manages our endpoints which are registered to VCS-C (8.2.1). We have three Polycom endpoints (HDX 9004, HDX 8000, and a VSX 8000) that are unable to be managed from TMSPE.

TMSPE reports a "No HTTP response" message. This is a recent message within the last two weeks. The units still are registered to VCS-C and can make and receive calls. All the settings on the endpoints remain as first configured a year ago. They have been rebooted and unregistered from VCS-C.

I've not seen any specific solution within the community that involves Polycom endpoints. Can someone help?

Paul

2 Replies 2

Franklin Valdez
Level 1
Level 1

I get the same message intermittently but it goes away. I web into the endpoint to make sure is online. if you find a solution or the reason why, let me know!

technipitaly1
Level 1
Level 1

I get the same problem to TMS (v.14.6.1) that manage some endpoints registered to VCS-C (8.2.2). Three Polycom HDX 7000 v.3.1.1.3  and v.3.1.2.3 missing  sporadically SNMP and Network Address. Both was in the same configuration settings like other Polycom endpoints registered on the TMS.

Luca