- Bronze, 100 points or more
I'm evaluating CPC Assurance Advanced 10.5.1.53684. I have installed a CUCM 8.6.2 with two nodes and tried to discover the Cluster in CPCA and found that it was not able to discover the Publisher properly. I tested all the credentials and they succeed. Please find the screenshot below and let me know if I'm missing something.
I tried add the Subscriber server directly with same Credential policy and it was able to discover the Subscriber properly(Screenshot below with IP 192.168.8.12).
I have followed all the guidelines from this URL: http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Setting_up_Devices_for_Prime_Collaboration...
- Prime Collaboration supports Cisco Unified CM clusters. You must ensure that the cluster IDs are unique. To verify the cluster ID go to the Enterprise Parameteres Configuration page (System > Enterprise Parameters) on Cisco Unified CM publisher (for every cluster).
- The same credentials must be created for all devices in the cluster whenever clustering is used.
- The JTAPI user needs to have these roles Standard AXL API Access, CCM Admin Users, SERVICEABILITY Administration, CTI Enabled, and CTI Allow Call Monitoring.
- The session monitoring feature is supported only from Cisco Unified CM 8.5 release onwards.
Host Name : CUCM-862-PUB
Date : Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:21:51
Time Zone : India Standard Time (Asia/Kolkata)
Locale : en_US.UTF-8
Product Ver : 126.96.36.19900-2
OS Ver : 188.8.131.52-2
License MAC : 5faa2a0a1f6c
admin:show network cluster
192.168.8.11 cucm-862-pub Publisher authenticated
192.168.8.12 cucm-962-sub1 Subscriber authenticated using TCP since Mon Oct 27 11:46:01 2014