Views
Helpful
Replies

No translation of Call History Menu.

Evgeny Andreev
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 8.6.2

On ip phones 7942, 7911 and Cisco ip communicator in call history menu there is no translation of Missed Calls, Recieved Calls and other. Before migrating to esxi platform it was.
CM and PO locales are istalled. Cluster have been rebooted.

3905 and 8945 works fine

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How did you migrate? Did you restore all servers including all the subs from DRS backup?

Do you have your user locales installed on each server?

Did you upgrade to newer version during this migration?

Hello! 

1.  Publisher were restored from DRS, subs synced their config from publisher. Anyway even if phone is registered on Pub - the issue remains.

2. Locales are installed on all servers, cluster reset was done.

3. No upgrade, just migration.

When you say subs were synched do you mean you simply installed them from scratched and did not restore afterwards from DRS like you did the Pub?

If that is the case (common omission) then anything installed on the subs i.e. MOH files, locale files, firmware loads need to be installed from scratch and could explain your issue.

All device packs, locales, and other files were installed on subs manualy, and they are the same on pub and subs.

As test, i can execute backup and restore it on one of the sub, if you think this can help.

Hi,

Have you tried a Factory reset to phone? Sometime got mess up...

Regards

it doesnt help - i dont think this is problem with phones, i think this is problem with services.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: