Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8 - Contact Centre

aaa5678
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an extension that cannot login to contact centre. I have checked everything and the config looks fine. I dont get any error on the phone except for contacting your administrator. I was just wondering if there is anywhere on CUCM that I could see the agent log file to see what's the error.

Thanks

13 Replies 13

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

please move this post to the contact center section of the forum.

Anyway, what is the contact center type (express/enterprise) and the version, please.

G.

it's cucm 8.0.1.

No. The contact center is either UCCX or UCCE. CUCM is only the phone switch.

G.

sorry, its uccx 8.0.2

Can you post a picture of where/how you're trying to login?

david

I know that user is using 'one button login'. i cant see anything wrong. user used to have a 7940 phone and all I did was to replace it with a 7960. I just added the second mac address as the associated device to his extension number. the user can login to contact centre with the old phone but not with the new one. 

I'm new to the call manager, so im not sure where I could set a trace/log to see what error I get.

Did you assign that One Button Login service to the new device?

G.

yes, I did.

Also check whether the new phone is associated with the RM application user.

G.

I have added it under uccx -> subsystems -> rmcm -> recources 

is there anywhere else that i need to check?

No, I meant in CUCM. Find the RMCM user and check whether it controls the new phone.

G.

how can I check this?

Oh, boy.

Do you know the username of the so called RmCm user?

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: