Helpful
Replies

RONA not working

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dears,

It is a UCCE system with CVP and CUCM, all version 9.0

I am using a cti route point (2000) in order to test a script.

I have configured RONA time out in Agent Desk Settings to 10 seconds.

In CVP I have added the DN (2000) with timeout 12 seconds.

In the Queue to Skill Group node I have enabled the "Enable Target Requery"

The RONA feature is still not working.

Can someone please shed some light on what could be missing?

Thank you in advance.

Lara

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

i think you are talking about Select node which is pointed to Skill group and here if agent is available and doesn't pick the call then call will simply dropped or SURV may be played to caller.

to configure RONA here as well, please enable target requery on select node.

enabling this will take back the call from agent and and allows to pass it through failure path of Select node, then you can take it up from there.

regards

Chintan

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

What happens to the call?

david

Hi,

The call ends after around a minute without being transferred to another logged in agent.

Regards,

Lara

lara,

few questions:

why do you want to do RONA on CTI route point? it is supposed to be on agent extension.

instead of CTI RP add agent extension in timeout setting under CVP. and also do save and deploy once done.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan,

I have added the agents extensions but now the call ends after 12 seconds without being transferred to another logged in agent.

Regards,

Lara

lara, please share

--> CVP logs,

--> router log

and screenshot of the script where the call is dropping.

regards

Chintan

Attached.

Thanks

Hi lara,

i am still not clear on the call flow, from the script i can see that:

--> call comes to the script and you are choosing longest available agent from  the Skill group (Incoming_SG) node (does RONA happen here?)

--> when LAA fails to find agent, you queue the call to same skill (does RONA happen here?)

also you attached only error file from CVP, please attach actual CVP.log file.

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan,

Rona doesn't happen on both nodes.

Please find attached the CVP log file.

Regards,

Lara

In the ICM Script Editor, open the applicable script, and enable router requery on the Queue to Skill group node.

Under the Agent Desk Settings configuration in ICM , set the Ring No Answer Time to the maximum time

you want to allow the agent to answer the call. For example, set this to eight seconds to give the agent

two rings before the call is rerouted through RONA. This timer must be shorter than the no answer

time−out for router requery. 

Use the DN Pattern Outbound Invite Timeout option in the CVP Operations Console's SIP Service

configuration tab in order to add the expiration timeout for a particular dialed number pattern.

Ensure that the No Answer Ring Duration on the DN in Cisco Unified Communications Manager is

set to a value higher than the Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal timeout timer. The default for this

in Cisco Unified Communications Manager  is 20 seconds.

Note : OPS should be greater than or equal to Agent desk settings time out

Regards,
Ram.S

Did you connect something out of the failed path for the QtoSG node where there are 3 calls going in?

david

Hi David,

Thank you for your post.

The failed path of the QtoSG node is pointed to the release call node.

The behavior of the system now is the following:

If an agent is available, the call goes through the Skill Group node.

I no agents are available, the call goes through QtoSG node and when an agent becomes availble the call reaches him and once he didn't answer, the call ends without being transferred to another agent.

I have tried to point the failed path to the music on hold node but the call didn't go to an agent once he became available.

Thanks.

Lara

Lara,

After the call fails out of the QtoSG node, you need to requeue the call for it to go to another agent.

david

Hi David,

I have tried what you said. Attached is the script.

When a call is put again in queue, the call is not be transferred again to an available agent, it ends once the music on hold finishes.

Lara

just make slight change in script,

after failure path, instead of connecting to Holdmusic node connect it back to the same queue to skill group node by using line connector. and test it if that works.

regards

Chintan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: