cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD vs Finesse W/Salesforce Integration

djkettler
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that is upgrading UCCM and UCCX. They are currently using CAD and have "Enhanced" licensing for UCCX. They would like to see integration with Salesforce.com.

To do this with CAD I know they will need to ugrade UCCX to a "Premium" license. 

With Finesse will they need to upgrade the licensing for UCCX? Looking through things online it looks as though they will not. Just looking for some clarification. 

Thanks!

Doug

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

it depends.

Can you tell me how the CAD is integrated with Salesforce at this moment and what was the reason why they told you to upgrade to Premium?

I believe Enhanced license will do just fine (you don't really need to send emails or perform database operations in your scripts, for instance).

G.

Currently there is no integration between the two. The customer is looking at us to implement it. 

I assumed Premium was needed for CAD/salesforce integration based off of this thread: 

https://communities.cisco.com/message/75067

So I wasn't sure if Premium was needed for Finesse as well. 

There is no Finesse premium. You will  have to develop a custom functionality with Finesse to accomplish this sort of thing.

david

Hi,

thanks for the link. Again, it depends whether it is going to be Enhanced or Premium from the global point of view.

If the integration is done on the "client" (agent application) level only, Enhanced is sufficient.

If the integration is also required on the scripting level and (for instance) database dips or emails are required then Premium is the way to go.

Take a look at the following table (from the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Editor Step Reference Guide, Release 10.0(1) p.15) listing the available steps by license type:

G.

Hi,

2Ring has CCX Salesforce connector for Finesse. You should check it out. www.2Ring.com/gadgets 

Matej

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: