"object not found"

In the server D.C I delete user

unity version 9.1.2

any idea?

14 Replies 14

Pat Sullivan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm wondering if you =ever resolved this issue?  I have not yet found any info on these forums or the Internet that provides a resolution for this specific error.

Hi Pat,

1. What is the exact version on Unity.
  2. Is the and stand alone server or cluster.
  3. Is this user duplicate to any other user on Unity.

Jitender Bhandari

1. System version: 8.6.2.20000-2

2. two servers in cluster

3. no duplicate user

Somehow a duplicate user was created in unity - same username and same extension - I didn't do the setup. I found out about it when the user reported that he couldn't use the feature that forwards his phone to voicemail.

Here are the commands I have run with their results.  The results are obviously not exactly the response from the system so NO RECORDS FOUND is my way of saying that nothing changed.

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from vw_globalsubscribersearchallextensions where dtmfaccessid='1352'

NO RECORDS FOUND

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb SELECT ObjectId from vw_User WHERE Alias = 'username'

NO RECORDS FOUND

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb EXECUTE PROCEDURE csp_UserDelete (pObjectId = '31367f55-dbe5-435a-8803-67b8a660ff7d')

ABOVE IS OBJECT ID FOR OTHER USER ALREADY DELETED

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb EXECUTE PROCEDURE csp_UserDelete (pObjectId = '1ef61494-d7fb-4bb1-956b-21f4230cb8e6')

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from vw_subscriberreference where objectid IN (select objectid from vw_subscriber where fn_tolower(alias) =fn_tolower('username'))

NO RECORDS FOUND

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select objectid from tbl_User WHERE DisplayName='1352'

NO RECORDS FOUND

utils cuc users bulk_clean_orphans mapentries

COMMAND COMPLETED

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb delete from tbl_DtmfAccessId WHERE DtmfAccessId = '1352'

ROWS: 0

utils cuc users bulk_clean_orphans subscribers

COMMAND COMPLETED

Hi Pat,

Go to end user in unity, and try searching the user with a partition. Select Display Primary and Alternate Extensions in Selected Partition.

If you see a duplicate user with duplicate extension, delete it and ask the user to try.

Regards,

Ronak Agarwal

Try to run the following commands they will delete the user (1,1) (2,2)

1) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from vw_user where alias='CF_Boyceze'

2) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from vw_subscriber where alias='CF_Boyceze'

1) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb execute procedure csp_userdelete(pobjectid=ā€<subscriber objectid from command 1>ā€)

2) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb execute procedure csp_subscriberdelete(pobjectid=ā€<subscriber objectid from command 2>ā€)

Thanks for the suggestion.  Both of the first two queries return No records found

Try this then

1) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from tbl_globaluser where alias ='1234'  
   //Checked User Details;  "objectid" value used next
2) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select alias,objectid,object_globaluserobjectid from
tbl_alias where object_globaluserobjectid='2fd848dc-6665-4eab-9200-d4ed3aca01d6'  
   //Check tbl_alias for duplicates
//Results returned 2 rows with identical "object_globaluserobjectid" values matching
"Robert Weber" "objectid" from step 1
   //note that tbl_alias "objectid" field is unique to the table
3) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb delete from tbl_alias where objectid='<objectid of
duplicate found in step 2>'
   //delete duplicate entry
   //deleting this entry automatically deletes object in vw_user table as well
4)run cuc dbquery unitydirdb execute procedure csp_userdelete(pobjectid='2a6ba228-cd2c-43fb-b43f-72ffb45b16b7')

running the first command the response is No records found.  It is as if there is a phantom entry in a table somewhere.

sorry-alias is the username, not the extension, yes? Running your first query with alias - username does return an objectID but the second query returns No records found with that object ID

run these commands

1 (with alias = userid )

2 Put the object id from first command to second command

3 run cuc dbquery unitydirdb delete from tbl_alias where objectid='<objectid of

once you delete it go to admin page and try deleting the user if it did not let you run last comand

4 run cuc dbquery unitydirdb execute procedure csp_userdelete(pobjectid='use the object id)

whole process is

1) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from tbl_globaluser where alias ='1234'  
   //Checked User Details;  "objectid" value used next
2) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select alias,objectid,object_globaluserobjectid from
tbl_alias where object_globaluserobjectid='2fd848dc-6665-4eab-9200-d4ed3aca01d6'  
   //Check tbl_alias for duplicates
//Results returned 2 rows with identical "object_globaluserobjectid" values matching
"Robert Weber" "objectid" from step 1
   //note that tbl_alias "objectid" field is unique to the table
3) run cuc dbquery unitydirdb delete from tbl_alias where objectid='<objectid of
   //delete duplicate entry
   //deleting this entry automatically deletes object in vw_user table as well
4)run cuc dbquery unitydirdb execute procedure csp_userdelete(pobjectid='2a6ba228-cd2c-43fb-b43f-72ffb45b16b7')

try running the same command on sub and see if you get any object id

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from tbl_globaluser where alias ='1234'   

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from vw_user where alias='CF_Boyceze' 

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from vw_subscriber where alias='CF_Boyceze'

I will be out of the office for the next 6 days but will try your suggestion when I return.  I appreciate your efforts.

Ronak-

When I search using the settings you suggest, the user is not displayed at all.  When I change to Display Only Primary Extensions in Selected Partition, the user is displayed but still cannot be deleted -

Hi Pat,

can you try below

(1) Stopped the replication on all the nodes by running the command "utils dbreplication stop" (1st on sub's and then on pub)
(2) Ran the command "utils dbreplication dropadmindb" on all the nodes (1st the pub and then the sub's)
(3) Ran the command "utils dbreplication reset all" on the publisher.

it is not production impacting, depending on the size of the database and deployment model it can take sometime.

HTH

Jitender Bhandari