cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VXML Server crashes

LCMC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a VXML Server and the last saturday on the IVR i have listening a record in english. I have restarted the server and all work normally. I have checked the error logs, i have found the next:

12/13/2014 14:23:15.698, SERVER ERROR: An error occurred while trying to log a different error encountered while attempting to log an event. A listing of the original error follows this one in the error log.
com.audium.server.logger.events.EventException: There was a problem getting a cache. 
at com.audium.logger.application.activity.CacheManager.getAppropriateCache(CacheManager.java:164)
at com.audium.logger.application.activity.CacheManager.addToCache(CacheManager.java:102)
at com.audium.logger.application.activity.ActivityLogger.log(ActivityLogger.java:193)
at com.audium.server.logger.ApplicationLoggerBase.runLogger(ApplicationLoggerBase.java:163)
at com.audium.server.logger.EventFactory.handleLoggerErrorEvent(EventFactory.java:1573)
at com.audium.server.logger.LoggerManager$LoggerRunner.run(LoggerManager.java:71)
at com.audium.server.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:757)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83)
at com.audium.logger.application.activity.CacheManager.getAppropriateCache(CacheManager.java:162)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Any suggestions to know what happened?

Regards. 

Luis Coiro
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

You may have experienced a memory leak.

Yosh