Replies

EX90 ONLY OUTGOING VIDEO

pramod
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a setup

EX90 --- SWITCH --- FIREWALL --- INTERNET

I am using direct IP call without VCS. When i dial to public IP of video conferencing i can see call connected and no video receiving on my EX90, but on EX90 touch pad i can see "only outgoing video only"  Let me know what is causing this???

REGARDS,

K G

3 Replies 3

Sumeet Rakesh
Level 1
Level 1

Please check if the relevant ports are allowed on firewall. For port information, check below guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ex-series/tc4/administration_guide/ex90-ex60_administrator_guide_tc42.pdf

Hi Sumeet,

The NAT was done for with destination any any. What i see if i dial bluejeans public IP it works fine. But if i dial polycom public IP then i can see on my EX90 showing only outgoing video only. Also i am not getting any incoming video.

Regards,

Pramod

As suggested above, check that all your firewall ports are correctly configured, and that the NAT settings are configured correctly on your EX90.  If you do a Search in these forums for SX20 Standalone, you'll find a whole heap of posts that discuss the settings (the SX20's settings are nearly identical to what you'll need to do on your EX90).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: