Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WSA upgrade issue

Hi

I am trying to upgrade the WSA through upgrade procedure on the gui.

I keep getting this error "Failure downloading upgrade list: Failed to authenticate with manifest server"

I have a temp license which is running currently as my permanent license is still not activated due to contract is not active. Is this with regards to license.

Please help...

4 Replies 4

Expired feature keys are usually the reason for this error message.

You can check if you have valid "temp license"  on System Administration -> Feature keys. Are keys expired already?

Please also check that time & date are set correctly: System Administration -> Time Settings.

You can ask your Cisco Sales Rep to generate demo license for you that will give you 45 days to solve issues with your new contract.

The last but not the leaset: you're able to do system upgrade with valid demo license also.

Hi,

I have a 30 days license with it and all of them are active. Execpt https is dormant all other are active

the date and time are also correct.

What does "showlicense" show?

Thats correct, this type of problem its because expired license. Typing en CLI showlicense probably see and expired license.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: