cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 12/28/2014 - 1/3/2015 display bug

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

We have PCCE and UCCE systems, both running CUIC v9.1(1) build 1 (9_1_1_10000_117). When running any report on a view grouped by week, data for the week of 12/28/14 - 1/3/15 is split across 2 rows. Both rows are labeled 'Week 53' but the dates are wonky with the 2nd row labeled with the year of 2016. Not sure if it's specific only to this CUIC version, but this does seem to be limited to only that 1 week and only with a weekly grouping on the view.

Anyone else seeing this bug?

thanks,

will

7 Replies 7

What browser are you using (version)? Can you provide a screenshot?

david

Firefox 34.0.5 and IE 10 & 11

The screenshots show the filter of 12/28/14 - 1/3/15. The first 'week 53' row actually has the data for the 2014 portion of the week, while the second 'week 53' row has the data for the 2015 portion of the week.

Wow, that is a very strange second row... Interesting to note that (01/03/2016 to 01/09/2016) is a real Sunday to Saturday week... though that date range is certainly not week 53 of any year.

-Jameson

In CUIC 8.5, you see the same behavior with any of the stock Weekly reports when crossing month boundries... though in that case it's due to the SQL query pulling in "Year" and "Month" data. Though I know the grouping method is different in CUIC 9 and above, the problem here could be similar to what happened with the 8.5 stock Weekly reports.

I suggest you bring this up with TAC so they can at least open a bug report if one doesn't already exist for this, and get this fixed in a future version.

-Jameson

-Jameson

I did open a TAC case, and did not see a bug report which looked like this. Was hoping to see if anyone is seeing this on later versions so that I could possibly upgrade rather than wait for a fix.

When I copy the query from the sql button on the report, and execute it from the hds, it runs fine with no 2016 dates. On the CUIC side, the monthly/daily/none groupings don't show the issue. It's only views with weekly groupings.

fyi

TAC advised that this was discovered during the story development work for the 10.0(1) release, a bug was never created, and the only fix is to upgrade to 10.x.

jackie brown
Level 1
Level 1

We discovered the very same behavior today and we're also running CUIC v9.1(1) build 1 (9_1_1_10000_117). 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: