cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Out Dialing Calls after hours

Mark Verwey
Level 1
Level 1

After hrs my group wants to change and send calls to a 3rd party toll free number.  Whats the easy way for me to do this in UCCX?  I have things setup already to check TOD and if its after hrs now it was going to a VM box, would it be just that easy to just send the call to a Handler and let it dial the number or have UCCX dial the number.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just change the Call Redirect or Call Consult Transfer step that is sending the contact to voicemail to instead have a Destination of the external phone number instead. Ensure that it is properly formatted for CUCM (e.g. 9<number>) and that the Call Control Group has a CSS which can make an OffNet call.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just change the Call Redirect or Call Consult Transfer step that is sending the contact to voicemail to instead have a Destination of the external phone number instead. Ensure that it is properly formatted for CUCM (e.g. 9<number>) and that the Call Control Group has a CSS which can make an OffNet call.

Thats exactly what I did just a little while ago, before I read your reply.  It works like a champ.  Thanks for your assistance anyway.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: