Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 9.X Call In to Close Queue

Crazyp0l36
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all,

Wanted to know how to setup either a CVP script or ICM script to allow a customer to call in and shutdown their call center and then call back in to reopen it. I've seen posts for CRS but can't seem to find anything for UCCE 9.X through either CVP or ICM. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Marcin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'll give you the basics using CVP or really any IVR.

- Create admin script with a PIN to allow to get int. Then ask the caller to press 1 for close or 2 to open the call center. Based on input, write data to some back end system, preferably a database.

- When calls goes into queue, this application plays please hold and music at the very end it checks in the database field to see if the call center is still closed. At that point you play some message and pass a disconnect flag back to ICM to release the call.

david

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I'll give you the basics using CVP or really any IVR.

- Create admin script with a PIN to allow to get int. Then ask the caller to press 1 for close or 2 to open the call center. Based on input, write data to some back end system, preferably a database.

- When calls goes into queue, this application plays please hold and music at the very end it checks in the database field to see if the call center is still closed. At that point you play some message and pass a disconnect flag back to ICM to release the call.

david

Thanks David.

That sound about right for what i want to do. Would you happen to have any examples I could skim over?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: