Helpful
Replies

NFR for UCCX 10.5?

timeamagyar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have purchased the NFR code (CCX-10-NFR=) for a demo system on 10.x

Recently we have upgraded the all the servers, UCCX as well, to 10.5 and only the UCCX licenses are out of date.

In the ordering guide it is stated, that the licenses can be used on 10.5:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/CCBU_ordering_guide.pdf

4.7 Cisco Unified CCX 10.5
Cisco Unified CCX 10.5 is a minor release following on the Unified CCX 10.0(1) release
and the CCX 10.0(1) licenses can be used with a CCX 10.5 system

Does this apply to NFR licenses as well?

Thanks,

Timea

4 Replies 4

It should, but the only real answer you'll get is from licensing, email them and let them know what's going on.

david

Actually it doesn't work. :(

I've got a temporary license, but it is 60 days again ...

Licensing team can't do much about this, I'm afraid.

That is interesting as I have the 10.0 NFR and I had CUCM, CUC, Presence, ICM, Finesse, CVP and CUIC all running on 10.0 and I upgraded CUCM, CUC, Presence, Finesse and CVP to 10.5 and did not have any Licensing issues with any of these products. I do not have UCCX and cannot speak to that, but the rest of the products in the 10.0 NFR are all upgradable to 10.5 without issue. 

And Yes, I did see the note on Marketplace about 10.0 and 10.5, I was one of the people that ordered the 10.0 too early only to find that 10.5 came out like a month later or something. But for the most point I was able to upgrade all of the applications to 10.5 with the 10.0 Licensing. 

saship,

The rest is working fine. The problem is only with UCCX.

UCCX has a different licencing and cannot be tracked with licencing manager. It is not yet integrated, but I would still expect the licencing team to treat this accordingly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: