cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor Traversal License Useage

frank.calderon
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to monitor the number of traversal and non-traversal licenses used over time (daily/weekly/monthly).  We tried using the CDR reporting feature in TMS for Gateways and VCS.  

I was able to obtain a graph for about two months but I don't know how to interpret the results.  Does the attached graph reflected a number of traversal/non-traversal licenses used?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Frank -

You can find what you're looking for using TMS, however it's not as straight forward as you'd probably want, unlike the graph you attached.

Running the same report you did to obtain that graph, click the Data tab.  It will show you a list of calls, check all the ones you want and then select View at the bottom.  From there, it will show you each call record and what type of license it used, be it Non-Traversal or Traversal.  You can export it to Excel, though you might have to expand the number of records shown on the page before you click view to capture them all, or export them in smaller portions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Frank -

You can find what you're looking for using TMS, however it's not as straight forward as you'd probably want, unlike the graph you attached.

Running the same report you did to obtain that graph, click the Data tab.  It will show you a list of calls, check all the ones you want and then select View at the bottom.  From there, it will show you each call record and what type of license it used, be it Non-Traversal or Traversal.  You can export it to Excel, though you might have to expand the number of records shown on the page before you click view to capture them all, or export them in smaller portions.

frank.calderon
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Patrick. Once I followed your steps I was able to export to Excel and build a more readable graph. Thanks again.

-Frank