cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does anyone have a spreadsheet that estimates the time to do a UCCX Script?

John Huthmaker
Level 4
Level 4

I have been asked to produce a spreadsheet that lists off the amount of time it takes to complete a UCCX script.  For example it takes just a couple of days for a basic script, but then more time to get prompts recorded.  If you add in a CSQ, then the script takes much longer.  Does anyone have something like this?

1 Reply 1

Wouldn't this vary significantly from person to person, company to company? For example, we have a ton of starter scripts from previous projects and have an automate prompt generator, so a net new script would only take a matter of days, unless it's something very different than we've seen before.

Additionally, there are times that you want, newer people, to build something from scratch so they can have a better understanding of what they are doing and how UCCX scripting works. I guess I'm saying that what you're looking probably doesn't exist and if it does it will not apply to you very well.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: