Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SWIM collection in Prime fails for newly added Cisco 3650 switch

Currently carrying out a refresh of my LAN devices moving to Cisco 3650 PS-S, when running SWIM from the software image management in Prime 2.1 I receive the following output:

SWIM_20002:Image Collection has not succeeded from device, Please check the status of the device or re-sync the Device from Device Work Center.

Invalid image import operation. Import operation not supported for [bootflash:packages.conf].

Invalid image import operation. Import operation not supported for [bootflash:packages.conf].

Is the 3650 not currently supported by Prime 2.1 for image collection?

2 Replies 2

naheedhassane
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I also have a similar problem.. but with ASR. so I cant import ASR image to cisco Prime repository it gives me the following error I've put in attach.

Details/Versions:

- Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0

- ASR: Cisco IOS Software, ASR1000 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.4(3)S1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (current version that I want to download/import to cisco Prime repository).

Can anyone help to solve this?

Regards

CISCO PRIME SCREENSHOT ERROR

syyang28108
Level 1
Level 1

A possible reason why your jobs are failing could be due to your device being configured as "Install" mode, thus having a packages.conf file. Prime does not support importing of packages.conf images. Also, I would recommend not using TFTP at all. Other protocols should work. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: