cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subflow to Spanish Script

ckgilliam
Level 1
Level 1

I`m trying to use a subflow step to a Spanish script and must be missing something. While debugging the main script when gets to the subflow I get a message that the script does not exist. Yet the script is in the root of the repository where the main script also is located. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Reena Mundary
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Try to upload your Spanish script once again through script management and test it once again.

If still seeing the same issue , check the logs you will get more info

Have you tested the subscript without jumping form the main script? For example, set the trigger to launch your subscript first to ensure it works as expected.

david

Maybe I`m thinking wrong on this, I thought that I could Call Subflow to another script for Spanish and it would handle spanish csq and queueing, but does this subflow just read that script and then expect to return to the main script? Would I be better off just having an Trigger,application and script for spanish and put in a option 8 redirect to Spanish trigger?

ckgilliam
Level 1
Level 1

Think I`m getting closer. Debugged my spanish script which I had copied from another script and made mods, but when main script calls it in the subflow, the spanish script stops at accept trigger contact step. Thinking this needs to be modified since it is not triggered from an application.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: