Views
Helpful
Replies

WebView version

david.alfaro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys!

I have trying to optain the version about an WebView, in a UCCE but I do not found any procedure (I have reviewing regedit of the server, etc) but no succefull.

Do you know how to obtain the version of the webview?

thanks in advance!

David.

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

er... why do you need it?

I don't have a specific version of "Webview" for you, only the version of Sybase Infomaker, the software you create report templates with for  Webview.

G.

Hi Ger

The problem is about an Issue that we have with the webview, th webview does not correctly refresing in real time. For example in the reporting appear just one call when really six calls had been received taking in count that agents were available.

The TAC asked me what is the version of the webview but I do not find it in the server this number of version. Really there are just default templates, no one that have been created.

Hi,

the Webview is tied to the ICM so giving them the ICM version should be sufficient.

What is the ICM version? Is this a custom built report or a stock one?

G.

Thanks Ger,

Unfortunately I can not obtain more news about the issue. However, the issue was solver once the UCCE was upgraded to 8.0. The original version with the issue was the version 7.5.

Thanks in advance