Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent press new call to reduce the number of calls routed to him , any solution

Dears

We have tried to remove the New Call button on the ip phone template but we could not able to remove since it is mandatory button for ip phone.

could you advise is there any way to remove new call button or when they press new call button or make an outbound call , the icm should route the call to him

Thanks

with Regards,

Ibrahim 

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, 

yes, I have seen this many times. It's a training issue. 

What I recommended is a separate report for this - I don't remember the details but I recall there's a special flag in Termination_Call_Detail to pinpoint such "calls". So what you can actually do is run this report against a group of people and if you see them exploiting this feature of UCCE then just simply solve the situation processwise.

G. 

Is there any system solution , that keep send the call even if he have non ICM call ?

No, once the agent has a call (any type, any state) then automatically becomes unavailable for ICM. 

Actually, if you take a look at CTI OS Client/CAD/Finesse then when the agent is Available then the New Call button is actually inactive. I know the phone still shows it but again, the agent should not place a call when Available for ICM. 

G. 

A great solution is to fire the employee if he/she doesn't fix the problem after several training/coaching sessions.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: