Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Enterprise Edition v.9 upgrade to v.10

Sergio Cavataio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to upgrade the UC applications of my customer to 10.x.

In detail it is necessary upgrade Call Manager 9 to Call Manager 10.5(2).

Also I think I have to upgrade CUAC Enterprise Edition V.9 because I verified that the CUAC Enterprise Edition V9.1.1.20 is not compatible with Call Manager 10.5(2) but I have not found any version of CUAC Enterprise Edition v.10.X

So the queston is the following:

Have I to migrate to  any other CUAC 10.x Edition? (for example the CUAC Standard Edition 10.6)

Has the customer to pay for the migration?

Regards

Sergio

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sergio,

Yes, you will need to upgrade your Attendant console to be compatible with cucm 10.5.x. The information about license rehost and product number for upgrade are provided on pages 136-137 of the following link

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/10_5_2/install_admin_guide/CUACA1052WAG.pdf

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sergio,

Yes, you will need to upgrade your Attendant console to be compatible with cucm 10.5.x. The information about license rehost and product number for upgrade are provided on pages 136-137 of the following link

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/10_5_2/install_admin_guide/CUACA1052WAG.pdf

HTH

Manish

Ok,

thanks Manish.

Regards

Hi ,

I know that I have to execute a new installation (fresh install)  of Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced 10.5.2 in order to be compatible with Call Manager 10.5(2).

In order to migrate data from Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise 9.1.1.20 to  Advanced Edition Version 10.5.2 which step I have to follow?

It is possible to execute a db export from Enterprise 9.1.1.20 and then execute an import to Advanced 10.5.2 ?

Thanks

Sergio