cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quick VPN RV220W upgraded FW and Quick VPN stopped working

cns2
Level 1
Level 1

My router was working great.   Port 443 forwarded to a lan host and VPN connections terminated by RV220W.  THen I upgraded the firmware to 1.0.6.6   Site to Site tunnel works but Quick VPN clients cannot connect.  Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

THanks,

Len

3 Replies 3

mdobiac
Level 3
Level 3

Hello cns2@flash.net

You could try the following:

Reflash the firmware, test connection, if failed then delete a user and recreate the user.  Test the connection.  If failed create a new user and see if you have the same issue.  If all this fails then I recommend getting a back up of the configuration, factory default the RV220W and manually reconfigure the router.

If this post if helpful please rate or mark as correct.

Regards,

Michael D.

mpyhala
Level 7
Level 7

cns2@flash.net,

Is the Remote Management port set to 60443 and the feature enabled?

- Marty

network.moh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

RV220W one of Cisco small business if you change firmware you need to factory reset the unit.  advice you copy the router config,and make sure your remote management are enable with one of two tcp port 443/60443,  delete all quickvpn users and try reconfigure them.  if it work this is your lucky day.  if it not.  you maybe need to factory reset the unit.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: