Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM EMCC Login question

phil_clarkson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a question in relation to EMCC which I cannot find a definitive answer on, I  have a number of clusters connected together with EMCC and when a user roams to a non-home cluster and logs in, the local logged in user on their office desk is not logged out of the cluster but the EMCC login works correctly and can work remotely.  Is there a way to force the locally logged in user to be logged out when an EMCC login event occurs?  If I login locally on the home cluster when logged in with EMCC it logs out the EMCC user which I would expect but I would like to achieve this both ways to stop the office phone ringing when a user is roaming and forgets to Logout.

So would like to log out the locally logged in user on their home cluster when they login with EMCC on one of my other clusters.

Thanks,
Phil

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Phil,

EMCC multiple concurrent logins on different cluster using same user ID will always be allowed. Only way to control this enabling "Auto Logout" within specific time period.

HTH,

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

View solution in original post

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Phil,

As per the Features and services guide , For EMCC, multiple logins are always allowed.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Phil,

EMCC multiple concurrent logins on different cluster using same user ID will always be allowed. Only way to control this enabling "Auto Logout" within specific time period.

HTH,

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Phil,

As per the Features and services guide , For EMCC, multiple logins are always allowed.

HTH

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: