cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 9.0.4 Interim 29 release notes missing

jer0nim0x
Level 1
Level 1

Said release notes are missing from the download page.

Anyone know where to find them?

Thanks

Marki

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I agree.. Please open a TAC and we would be able to provide the release notes for this code.

Thanks and Regards,

Vibhor Amrodia

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vibhor Amrodia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is a new process which we would be following. If you click on the Bug Toolkit and select the required version for which you want detail , it will show you all the related defects that have been fixed.

Thanks and Regards,

Vibhor Amrodia

Hmm, how would you formulate the query in Bug Toolkit to target a specific interim release? The only tag I could find was "9.0.4 Interim"

Hi,

I agree.. Please open a TAC and we would be able to provide the release notes for this code.

Thanks and Regards,

Vibhor Amrodia

It's really a step backward that I have to open a call with Cisco (in this case, through our distributor) each time there is a new interim release in order to obtain the release notes which were very easily obtainable via a static page previously.

BTW I was indeed in contact with TAC for some time.

Now the "new system" as they called it has been fixed and release notes are being correctly exported to the website again.

So no, this is not a new process. Maybe there is a new backend with more exports, including a new bug toolkit, but the process for text export right onto the interim download page remained the same.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: