Views
Helpful
Replies

CWA using customized portal does not work IPAD 2

ajc
Level 7
Level 7

Hi all,

I have another interesting case that I have been testing for more than a month but it is not working. Cisco provides templates to create the customized portals for LWA or CWA. However, Success Page HTML does not work on LWA and Cisco ISE uses internal default success page.

On my specific case, we need to move from LWA to CWA in order to minimize the number of redirections and the customized portal for login and AUP work fine BUT when the SUCCESS PAGE is presented on the IPAD, the button on the top right corner never changes from CANCEL to DONE even though the Authentication is successful. We modified multiple times the HTML Files following Cisco Templates and the following link (which looks like has an error) with the same incorrect behavior. Only works if I click the go back arrow on the IPAD so I move back to the AUP page (not an acceptable workaround).

Reference Link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/how_to/HowTo-42-Customize_ISE12_Web_Portals.pdf

In the link, Cisco mentions version 1.2.0.899 patch 8 as the version to be used on the ISE devices running the customized templates. However, we recently moved from 1.1.3.124 to 1.2.1.198 patch 3. I created a brand new VM running 1.2.1.198 patch 3, imported the cisco templates for login, AUP, success and error and I am still getting the same problem on IPAD 2 for SUCCESS PAGE even though I am using Cisco Templates.

I could give a try configuring another VM running 1.2.0.899 patch 8 and use the Cisco templates + IPAD 2 but that is not a good solution.

Have anyone experienced the same problem?

thanks

1 Reply 1

ajc
Level 7
Level 7

I opened a case with Cisco TAC, let's see what happens. In the meantime, I created a VM ISE which will be running 1.2.0.899 patch 8 so I will upload the Cisco HTML Files on it and see it this option works properly on IPAD 2, IPAD 4, Chromebook, Win 7 and Samsung Tablets.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: