Level 1

Local disk missing, but policy is set to no local disks, UCS version 2.2c

error code F1256. so keeps giving a fault message

5 Replies 5

Abhishek Gupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ron,

Regarding the severity of the error message which you are seeing, does it just say "informational"?

If yes, Please note that the notices you are seeing are only informational. Hence, these errors are not errors.

I also found a Bug : CSCur02728 which you might be hitting but that Bug is still in Open status so you can subscribe to it and you will be notified when the fix is released.

Let me know if it helps.

Abhishek

Hi Abhishek,

after spending some time and troubleshooting with TAC they reopen bug  CSCur02728 that was supposed to be fixed on 2.2X firmware.... so we will get notified when this is fixed.

So  CSCur02728  is my doing it would seem.

I got a few bug fixed with cisco Tac that as new and so far they are on the ball and pretty fast.

So hang in there.

Stephane.

Stephane Beausoleil

virtualisation architect

CGI

So far we add no return from Cisco support for this.  Since its only estetic its probalby low in the queue...

TX

Steph

Stephane Beausoleil

virtualisation architect

CGI

hi,

I have the same issue my logs are full of these errors (even if they are not) and it seems to only plague the B200-M4 blades.  the older version I was used to disable le flex controller and these would go but its not there on the M4.

I will open up a TAC call and post my result here.

Thanks

Stephane Beausoleil

virtualisation architect

CGI

hi,

do you have any answer from TAC already? We have got the same cosmetic issue....

thanks

alex 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: