Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ME-4624-RGW ONT

Hi Everyone...

I have a few days testing with the ME-4624 ONT, to provide internet to its LAN. This device is connected to a functional ME 4605 OLT , and the needed route to provide internet to the equipment its already configured and tested. I also configured its veip interface, because i need a WAN interface for this lab, but i noticed that this interface seems not to work..  i mean.. i have configured all the needed parameters, but i can't communicate this interface with the LAN nor the OLT. Reviewing the " Device Information " section of the ONT , I noticed that the status of the wan interface appears as unconfigured, but i really can't find the way to change this status..

Anybody else has this problem? 

I would really appreciate any helpful feedback..

Thanks in advance

Regards..

2 Replies 2

supoonia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i'll check on this...will let you know..

Thank you so much,I would really appreciate any feedback..

I did a test loading the wan service to an eth port, and the service status changed to the"connected".. of course, this test involved a second ONT (SFU); ONT RGW received the service thru the ONT SFU, so.. apparently the problem is only with virtual interface on gpon port. 

Physically, the gpon port its working properly.. in OLT appears in "operational" status.

i'll be waiting any comment.

Regards