Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TWAMP in the ASR9010

Good morning,

I need to know I require for activation TWAMP in ASR9010?

Additional got these questions before setting TWAMP:

1. If the ASR 9010 supports UDP Echo Reflector and how to configure.?
2. If you need a specific license?
3. SMU recommended to enable this functionality?
4. The estimated per customer (eNB) BW once active?
5. Additional Recommendations
?

Regards

Victor Vega

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

xthuijs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi victor,

you can find more info on TWAMP and how to set it up here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r5-1/system_monitoring/configuration/guide/b_sysmon_cg51xasr9k/b_sysmon_cg51xasr9k_chapter_0100.html#concept_BEC89ABFB24E417F9748291182E83A48

no smu's necessary, but minimally you need XR 5.1.1, so 5.1.3 is recommended in that case.

regards!

xander

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

xthuijs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi victor,

you can find more info on TWAMP and how to set it up here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r5-1/system_monitoring/configuration/guide/b_sysmon_cg51xasr9k/b_sysmon_cg51xasr9k_chapter_0100.html#concept_BEC89ABFB24E417F9748291182E83A48

no smu's necessary, but minimally you need XR 5.1.1, so 5.1.3 is recommended in that case.

regards!

xander

Hi Alexander,
Thank you very much for the information.

Regards

Victor Vega

Hi Alexander;

And it does not seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

hey victor, hmm... ok we need to do some troubleshooting then, and sicne my crystal bowl just broke, I think I need to see some debugs and a bit more precise details as to what doesn't work or where it goes wrong.

This could be a little tedious via the forums and in that light it may be easier to have a tac case so that one of our engineers can work directly with you to pull the info and reduce the back and forth a bit possibly.

When you decide to file a support case, make sure you include a topo, configs, versions, installed smu's, troubleshooting done, details of the np counters, identification of drops, as we need to find out right now where the paks are getting lost. or in fact see what the precise problem is...

cheers

xander

Provided link is not accessible

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: