Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Enhanced Licenses Clarification

mohsin majeed
Level 2
Level 2

Dears

I have a small confusion regarding the licensing. We have in total 500 enhance license including 25 starter bundle licenses. In the attached file there is yellow highlighted area for Jabber where;

JAB-IPH-CLNT-UWL            Jabber for iPhone CUWL Only         Qty 500

JAB-DSK-UWL                     Jabber for Desktop 9.x for CUWL Only        Qty 500

Jabber-IPAD-UWL                Cisco Jabber for iPad               Qty 500

What this actually mean. As i know Enhance license support only one device per license.

I am confused whether these Jabber licenses mean these are the separate license other than Enhanced licenses like 475+25+500+500+500=2000

or 

These are overall 500 license including everything.

And also please explain the term "CUWL Only" in this BoQ.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The actual jabber license that allows you to get it working is not inckuded as you have Enhanced license. And againbtbe items you mentioned only for right to use and (500) is just a number represents users who may have jabber devices, while ordering you can increase this number as much as you want without afecting the cost as it's zero-cost.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Shadi Shami
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

The items you mentioned are Right to Use only and they are zero-cost. For example you have the right to use Jabber for iPhone once you have the required license.

Thank you,

Shadi

Does jabber license included in this BoQ or we have to purchase separately.

And what does this 500 quantity mean 

Thanks

The actual jabber license that allows you to get it working is not inckuded as you have Enhanced license. And againbtbe items you mentioned only for right to use and (500) is just a number represents users who may have jabber devices, while ordering you can increase this number as much as you want without afecting the cost as it's zero-cost.