cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft System Center operations Mananger 2012 R2 and Cisco Unified Computing Systems

thomasnyvang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have a SCOM 2012 R2 installation and I have installed UCS Manager Integrations 3.1.1 on this SCOM server. I have 3 Cisco servers running Windows 2012 R2 64-bit.

On the SCOM server I have the Management Pack and the Cisco UCS Management Service. On the 3 Cisco servers I have installed the Cisco UCS Management Service.

My problem is in "Authoring" when I try to create a "Cisco Unified Computing Systems" monitor.

In the "General Information" I use the IP Address/hostname for one of the servers and use "Connection Mode: Secure" . And in "Cisco UCS Management Service" i choose our SCOM server (Management Server). When I click on "Test UCS Connection" I get the error:

"Unable to connect to Cisco UCSM (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)". When I click "OK" then I am asked to provide Username and Password. No matter how I write the username I get this error:

"The remote server returned an errror: (404) Nof Found". I use an AD user with local administrator rights. And I provide the username as user@domain.

When I try to remove Secure from the "Connection Mode" I get this error:

"Unable to connect to the remote server".

I really, really can't find a solution. And I need that hardware information. The 3 Cisco servers are running Microsoft HyperV and is critical to us.

Does anyone know what to do?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Thomas Nyvang

2 Replies 2

thomasnyvang
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone? Am I the only one using this or am I the only one with problems?

I'm also having this problem.  Does anyone know how to resolve it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: