Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR 9k BNG - SNMP

David Tsulaia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I would love to gather some info about subscribers via SNMP.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=Translate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.786.1.1.1.1.3#oidContent

this is a lovely OID tree, which is impossible to use as far as I tried, did anyone have success? 

As I understood, from little desc on the OIDs, we should use sub interface ifindex to identify a subscriber and then pull data. 

snmp-server ifmib ipsubscriber

I used this to enable ifindex for subsc interfaces. it works, but I still cant get around the 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.786.1.1.1.1 OID tree, snmpwalk pull nothing,

IOS XR is 5.2.2

3 Replies 3

xthuijs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi david, this is meant to be working. I think I would want to recommend opening a TAC case so we can research this a bit better for you.

regards

xander

bit more detail, the support for the subscriber mib in XR entails the following:

In csubAggStatsTable OBJECT-TYPE, we only do “csubAggStatsUpSessions”, “csubAggStatsDiscontinuityTime”, “csubAggStatsHighUpSessions”

In csubAggStatsThreshTable OBJECT-TYPE, we do “csubSessionRisingThresh”, “csubSessionFallingThresh”, “csubSessionDeltaPercentFallingThresh”, “csubSessionThreshEvalInterval”

xander

Terribly sorry for replying for so long. the aggregated stats work fine, problem is pulling individual subsc data, I am busy with more pressing issues now, will look into it later again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: