Views
Helpful
Replies

call fowarding service

david.neubauer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to get call forwarding to function on a Cisco VoIP phone, when the user configures a phone number for "Forward All" to the phone rings until the Voicemail platform picks up and never rings the entered number. I believe the call forwarding service has gotten stuck and needs restarted but I cannot find a service blatantly labeled for call forwarding. Any assistance that can be provided would be appreciated. 

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no special service for call forwards, it would be the CCM service that handles all calls.

I'd probably start by checking the replication of your cluster to make sure the changes are indeed going to CUCM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

ansonantoo
Level 1
Level 1

may be I sound silly..still just wanna ensure there is no tick mark on the voicemail box under call "Forward All" settings under line settings

There wasn't but the problem was with the selected Calling search space. We got it working through some trial and error after we realized it was working on some peoples phones. 

Thanks for the responses!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: