Helpful
Replies

CSQ Caller info - CCX

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Folks,

I am stuck with the below scenario.

Customer is looking for a detailed call information for all the calls on the CSQ live. For instance, if there are 10 callers waiting in the queue, the agents should have the ability to view the details of the callers, like (Extension. Name, waiting period etc)

Customer is running with CCX 10.5 Premium. Please let me know, the possibilities to achieve this

Regards

Ratheesh Kumar

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

There's nothing in the product as standard for this. You would need to create this function yourself, e.g:

1) Use DB steps to write the current caller's number, wat time etc to a DB periodically when in queue. Also you would want to remove the info when the call is answered/dropped, and consider how you will tidy up 'dead' rows if removal of a record fails

2) Have a web page that reads that DB and displays the in-queue callers

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron. Do you have a sample script for this ?

Hi

No, it's just a suggestion for a potential way you might satisfy your requirement.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Jakub Stroinski
Level 4
Level 4

You can get in touch with me if you're interested. We have developed this feature

jstroinski@neopos.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: