Replies

Login to Cuic

alaaabdou
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have upgraded our UCCX from 9.0.2.10000-71 to the latest SU3  9.0.2.11003-44

UCCX is runing fine and all services are up

Only i have one issue, i can login to CUIC portal only with local CUIC administrator account.

Users are synced successfuly from CUCM to CCX and reporting capability is configured to right users.

I can even see all required users in CUIC security window but i cannot login with any of it.

The error coming is

Invalid username or password. Please try again.

Could you please help me in this?

Thanks

Alaa

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ala,

For this problem, please ensure that Timezone is set to GMT under Data Sources >> UCCX. As far as the Time Zone under Security >> User List >> User Name is concerned, that should be set to blank in order to pick the time set at the server level.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alaa,

This had come as a surprise on 9.0(2) SU3. We already have reached out to the developers regarding this and it seems like a new defect that is in the SU3 release.

Will update you this as soon as the bug details or the workaround are shared by the Cisco Develepment Team.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply.

Also be noted that there is another issue with CUIC coming after upgrade.

All reports are not coming with the correct time zone as the server is.

For example, agent login time is 5:00 AM but actually he logged in at 8:00 AM.

I have checked the user time zone( which is administrator in my case as i can login only with it)

And also server time is correct.

Thanks

Alaa

Hi Ala,

For this problem, please ensure that Timezone is set to GMT under Data Sources >> UCCX. As far as the Time Zone under Security >> User List >> User Name is concerned, that should be set to blank in order to pick the time set at the server level.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Yes this worked for me.

Time is correctly showing now in reports.

I will wait for login issue to be resolved also by developers hopefully soon.

Thanks

Alaa

i am also having this login issue...

Hi:

I´m having the same issue after CCX Upgrade. Do you know is some workaround is already posted about it ??

Regards,

Horacio

Hi:

After few hours looking for the solution, it was necesary contact TAC. This is the information regarding the defect: https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu95266/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Regards,

Horacio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: