Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM LAB

mtaneja712
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am tying to setup up a CUCM 8.6 lab using VMware and Gns3. For where i can get gn3 c3700 ios with voip functionalities?

I have a 3700 ios but it not supporting voip and also not showing voip modules to add.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Mohit 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No that wouldn't support voice. It adds Security related features to the IP base image. As said previously download and use the advanced enterprise version it has pretty much everything.

-Terry

Please rate helpful posts and mark the thread as answered if you have no other queries.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Download the advanced enterprise IOS - it will have full features. Now where to get is if you have valid CCO download from there but it appears you dont have that - Google how to get that.

I will not suggest any non-legal method here but if you google you would find a lot of sources as per any other software.

-Terry

Please rate helpful posts.

Hi Terry,

The ios version i am using is Cisco IOS Software, 3700 Software (C3725-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(3), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2).

Does it support Voip , if yes how to make it work ?

Thanks,

Mohit

No that wouldn't support voice. It adds Security related features to the IP base image. As said previously download and use the advanced enterprise version it has pretty much everything.

-Terry

Please rate helpful posts and mark the thread as answered if you have no other queries.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: