cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to assign bookmarks to windows domain user account on clientless SSL VPN (ASA)

spencerlin1991
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

please help me. 

i am successfully setting up using windows domain user account to login to clientless SSL VPN, but i don't know how to assign bookmarks to domain user. On ASDM,  bookmarks can only be assigned to local users. is there a way to assign bookmarks to domain users?

thank yo so much. 

2 Replies 2

Hello spencerlin1991,

Honestly, I don't know a lot about clientless VPN; however, I believe that you could do this using dynamic-access-policy. Please, look for the bookmark/URL list for users session in the following link and that's maybe what you want to do.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/108000-dap-deploy-guide.html#t4

croninbarry
Level 1
Level 1

You can assign bookmarks to domain users by user Dynamic access policies(DAP). When you create a DAP you should see a tab for bookmarks. Based on the group the user is in you can assign them specific bookmarks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: