cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to config Call Forward to Hunt Pilot to show line group member DN instead HP Number ?

tanan.ead1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

I have problem , My customer want to know what is DN of Destination Phone when forward the call to Hunt Group , They expect to see the Forwarded Caller ID instead of Hunt Pilot Number.

how can i fix this problem 

Other Descriptions

- I use CUCM 10.5

- The line group members DN can show on Answering Phones. (Service Parameter : "Display Hunt Pilot Name or DN for Hunt Group Calls When Alerting = False") but on Calling  Phones still show Hunt Pilot Number.

- I set the Call Forward No Answer to Hunt Pilot Number

Please Suggest me

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

Did you try checking the box for "Display Line Group Member DN as Connected Party" on the Hunt Pilot?

Thank for your reply

I have do this but not work , everything is not changed. Calling phone still show HP Number.

Hi,

please check and make sure that the “Display Hunt Pilot Name or DN for Hunt Group Calls” under service parameter is set to false.

and do not put any value on "calling transformation mask" on the Hunt pilot config page.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Yes i set it to fault. and no value on calling transformation mask (The line group members DN can show on Answering Phones but on calling phone still show Hunt Number )