cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to provide access to third parties or employers to verify your certifications

touqeer_ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

I  want to provide access to third parties to verify my certifications .   I can access my Cisco. com .Id but i do not know how i will share my CCNA certifcate access for verification to third party .or share my credential report to employer email address . Kindly support  ASAP as it is very important to me . 

Regards

Toqeer Ahmed

email:touqeer_ahmed@yahoo.colm

7 Replies 7

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HelloToqeer,

Click on Publish credentials after you have logged into your CCO account. 

Publish Credentials

Charles Hill - CSCOXXXXXXX

1. Select the credentials that you would like to publish.
  2. Enter the email address of the recipient you want to send the verification report to.
  3. Enter the message you want to include in the email to the recipient.
  4. Click Preview Report to preview the report (Optional).
    • Preview Report page is watermarked "VOID - Sample Only" (the actual report sent will not have the watermark).
    • If you want to make modifications or do not want to send the report, click the Back button.
  5. Click Publish Report to publish the report.
  6. Status message will be displayed in red at the top of the page under your name and candidate ID number: "Your certifications have successfully been published."
  7. Click on a menu bar feature to continue.

Hope this helps,

Please rate helpful posts.

Thanks.

Hi 

Thanks for the reply, but the problem is i cant find the credentials.  In my Credentials publish option i cant see  my CCNA certification which  i passed since May 2007.   Kindly assist how i can add my CCNA certification passe exam in public credential to share with third party for verification ?  .   Attached is the the snapshot of credentials publish screen where it shows no credentials to publish.

Kindly advise. 

Have you renewed your ccna in the last 3 years?

A Ccna certification is only valid for 3 years, so unless you have renewed it, it expired in 2010.

you can't publish expired certs.

No i didn't renew it .  So it means Cisco do not offer expired certifications to share with third party?   But Microsoft has option to share the certifications with third party,  irrespective  the document is  expired or not .  

is there any way  where we could share the certification detail with employer?  So i should give answer that expired  Cisco certification can not be shared ? 

As in my account history it can be seen that my exam was passed in 2007  .

Any advise please do share . 

Regards 

Toqeer 

One option would be to share your physical CCNA certificate with the third party or make a copy of it and give them the copy.

If you don't have the physical certificate, you could always take a screen shot of your account history and share that with the third party. 

Thanks Mr. Charles. Actually this was asked by ACS (Australian computer society) to share my credentials .  I have already submitted my Certificate photo copy with them , but  after the submission of my documents ,they asked for credentials publish verification email to ACS  email address.

Mr. Charless i want to ask you .are you Cisco support  representative ?  I can forward your answers emails to them with email that CCNA support answered that we cant publish the expired credentials  and  i will also attached my  -CCNA passed exam and expired status screen short of my account history . Please correct me if i am wrong .    

Thanks a lot for your support and please answer if you have any further advise .

Regards 

Toqeer . 

No, I'm not a Cisco representative, but if you would like more clarification or help, you can try cisco's certification online support.

See below

http://ciscocert.force.com/english

good luck!

please rate helpful posts

thanks