cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 411 STATUS ERROR

jcsromero
Level 1
Level 1

When I go to reset a password for an extension, user gets a 411 status error and goes back to the search. I can not figure out why.

Any ideas why I'm getting a 411 status error?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What password?? PIN or GUI??

Also, local user? LDAP? AXL?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

PIN 

LDAP

CUC 10.5 

Thanks,

Any update on this issue? I am experiencing it as well for a single user (so far) in CUC 11, non-LDAP integrated.

Is it a single server CUC or a you have a subscriber as well. In case, you have a subscriber as well what is the status of replication and are you able to change it from other server in that case

utils dbreplication runtimestate

Regards

Deepak

I'm seeing this same problem on a 10.5 UCxN cluster.  You see the 411 error from the subscriber, but not on  the pub.  But we are seeing issues that make us suspect a replication problem.  LDAP synced infrastructure.

When we delete a user that is gone, and create a new user from LDAP with the same extension, it is retaining the old users greeting file.  And the new user cannot log in (in fact, we aren't even seeing a login failure).  Kind of makes me think it's replication related.

But I cannot even find a reference to tell me what the red ball with an "X" in it with the number 411 beside it even means.  

The application administrator is already set to never expire.

I've asked the customer to reboot the cluster tonight and we can check it, but would really appreciate some helpful suggestions.  

TIA