Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5.2 ELM - Shows No License Usage

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

Has anyone experienced an issue where ELM can sync to a CUCM publisher but it shows no license usage.  This is on CUCM 10.5.2 after a PCD migration.  I have restarted ELM services and licensing manager on the PUB with no success.  I have a TAC case open.  Thanks

Jason

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

Have you tried deleting and re-adding the product instance on ELM followed by a restart of License Manager service on cucm Pub.

Manish

View solution in original post

thanks for update.

what exactly u mean by time was off between ELM GUI and pub ?can u please explain.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

Have you tried deleting and re-adding the product instance on ELM followed by a restart of License Manager service on cucm Pub.

Manish

Hi,

Not cam e across this issue.

Have u tried changing the browser?

secondly, u can look into the bug which talks about similar issue

PCA 10.6: PLM License Usage not showing
CSCus37497

Symptom:
-PLM licenses usage is not showing in PCA 10.6, all fields are blank.

Conditions:
-PCA 10.6
-PLM 10.X

since u have TAC case already opened ,let  us wait for the resolution.

regds,

aman

Hello All,

This has been fixed by TAC, the issue was the Time was off between the ELM gui and the Call Manager PUB gui.  I had to do a set timezone command again from the CLI of the PUB and reboot.  Once I did that I was able to synchronize in ELM and see my usage.  Thanks

thanks for update.

what exactly u mean by time was off between ELM GUI and pub ?can u please explain.

regds,

aman

Well the Time Zone in the CLI of the PUB was incorrect, so I had to set it to EST, then restart the Publisher.  I think the enterprise licensing manager has its own time and it was not the same as the Publishers time.  So this is what fixed the issue.

thanks for update[+5]

Is this documented somewhere or you spoke to Cisco TAC?

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: