Cisco Support via Mobile

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,anybody knows how to fix this?%SPA_EEPROM-3-FIELD_NOT_FOUND: UCS-E140S-M2/K9[1/0]: Failed to find content of field type 0x87 with data size = 4 bytes. The EEPROM might require an update.thanks.

dban7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have managed to install Win Server 2022 on UCS e-140D that I sourced from ebay. It came with one SAS drive, I installed a solid state drive lying around and installed OS on that. However, after reboot its not able to find that drive, but if...

dban7 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

我正在尝试编写一个安卓应用程序作为远程登录客户端思科交换机(2960)使用apache.commons.net.telnet。但是我在连接方面有问题。在安卓模拟器上没有显示输出,但是ConnectBot在同一个模拟器上运行,并且可以很好地远程登录到交换机。以下是代码示例:MainActivity.javapackage com.example.android2switch; import java.io.IOException; import java.net.SocketException;...

lukuce by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I sourced a 4351 with UCS module mentioned above. I could never get KVM to work because of stupid Java. I bought a KVM console cable and it worked only for a bit. Something happened and Im getting error "Waiting BIOS Post" in CIMC, please se...

Capture1.PNG Captureciscoucs.PNG
dban7 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to connect my iPad to the webex App, to use it in classes. How do I do that?I can't enter the number on the ipadI usually teach classes on the computer and use the ipad to share contentIs it possible to make this pairing?thank you in adv...

beckthome by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've worked very well with Webex in the last semester. I was able to take part in events and also hold my own meetings. For 3 weeks now I have been regularly "flying" out of Webex meetings when the lecturers divide us into group rooms. The problem is...

I have the latest Webex download on my apple iOS. In the past I’ve had no problems checking in meetings every 3 months. Now my doctor wants me to check in weekly. He said he has sent the invite, but I cannot find the invitation even in my junk mail. ...

Kramvols by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting login failed error for Cisco any connect secure mobility client. can any suggest me how to resolve this. I am thinking this is because of Ethernet settings of my PC. Please find the ethernet settings and error message screenshots. Please...